- Extra light body and rotor made from CX carbon.
- 10 Stainless steel sealed ball bearings, 1 SS roller bearing for one way rotation.
- Stainless steel main shaft and pinion gear.
- Front drag system with high strength fibre and SS disks.
- Oversized aluminium Powerbail.
- Titanium plated Anti-Twist line roller.
- CNC Machined aluminium shallow spool with thin lip.
- CNC MAchined aluminium handle arm, with CX carbon knob.
- EVA bag to protect the reel, even when its fitted to the rod.
Trabucco Helium FA
Special reel created with advanced materials and technologies, whose benefits can be immediately appreciated, already at the very first handle turns.
Born for ultra light spinning, it is exalted in the Area Trout field or in the Ultra Light Game, where it shows its precision and its extreme lightness. Body
and rotor are made from CX carbon for high sensitivity, and house as many as 10 stainless steel ball bearings, shielded on both faces to prevent the
aggression from water, salt and dust. Two of them assist the spool rotation for an exceptionally smooth start of the drag; one is the maxi one-way
stainless steel ball bearing. Main shaft and pinion gear are made from stainless steel; the micro-adjustable drag is extremely smooth, also perfect for
fishing with very thin monofilament or braided lines; the aluminum match spool has been machined from a single
block of metal, and has the top lip “V” shaped to considerably ease the line flow during casting. The handle
is made from ultralight aluminum and ends with a minimal knob, made of carbon. Available in the only size
1000 is supplied with a protective EVA bag which can also hug the rod, during transport. This model does not
have the anti reverse release system to develop an unexpected power.
Trabucco Helium 1000 FA, Trabucco Helium 1500 FA